High-quality customised headwear with low minimums and short lead times
Supporting emerging brands in developing their benchmark for tomorrow’s success
It’s where your imagination meets the needle and thread and your vision comes to life. Developing the highest-quality branding applications onto readymade caps requires expertise, and with our custom-made machines working on our own caps, there can be no room for error. All orders developed through this program are backed by a 100% Flexfit guarantee so you can be assured that you are receiving a high-quality finished product.
This program is developed to give a perfect solution on both minimums and fast efficient delivery. This means that if you require a job well done with a limited quantity, a fast turnaround for that company promotion event, or even if you want to launch a new brand without the risk of high volumes, the program is perfect for you. With a wide range of branding options available – ranging from leather patches and appliques to 3D embroideries – together with value-added additions of custom trims, we are sure to have the perfect solution for your business.
Request a Quote
– Our catalogue offers dozens of styles to select from
– We can accept your logo or design in JPEG, PDF, AI or DST file format
– Specify your requirements, such as silkscreen, 3D embroidery or patches
– Specify your logo placements
Set Up Fees
– The set-up of screen printing or digitizing is charged on a per-logo basis
– First samples cost €30 each / £27.00 (refundable upon order placement).
– Additional samples cost €30 / 27.00 each (refundable upon order placement).
Why choose Yupoong?
– Over 40 years of cap-making experience
– Among the world’s largest sellers of private label headwear
– State-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Bangladesh and Vietnam
– A company dedicated entirely to headwear
– Stringent quality control, in compliance with ISO 9001 standards
– A company DNA based on diversity, creativity and environmentally sound processes
Minimums and Lead Times
– New orders have a minimum of 36pcs ( per two styles, colors, size)
– Reorders have a minimum 18pcs per color, style, size)
– Proto samples have a lead time of 7 to 10 working days
– Bulk production has a lead time of 21 to 28 workings once the sample is approved
Guarantee, Returns & Cancellations
– All merchandise sold is backed by Flexfit
– If you have a claim for damages, shortages or an incorrect order, this must be directed to our Customer Service no more than five days after you have received the goods
– Please allow a maximum of 3% on shortages and damages
– Any requests for changes must be made in writing
– If you request a change of order, we will do everything possible to honour it, but we regret that changes cannot be changed or cancelled once in production
How can we help you?
To make an enquiry and ask us any questions, please complete the form below and press the send button. One of our team members will respond to you ASAP.
MANUFACTURING INNOVATIVE EXCELLENCE
Corporate social responsibility and compliance
Aiming to focus above the regulated international standards, Yupoong Inc. has developed an advanced manufacturing facility to achieve superior standards that comply with the regulations of international labour laws. A high level of gratitude and appreciation is awarded to all employees at our factories, without whom we would not be able to achieve our success.
With state-of-the-art systematic scientific manufacturing facilities in Bangladesh and Vietnam, we have a respectable vendor compliance record and are proud to have achieved recognised standards and certifications. Using manufacturing processes, materials, components and trims – all of which are carefully selected to comply with stringent international ethics – is our standard practice of business.
Within our factories, we have a Six Sigma system to ensure quality control with every headwear item we produce. This works by identifying and eradicating anything that might be causing defects, and keeping variability during the manufacturing process to an absolute minimum. The Six Sigma process is one in which 99.96% of the total production is inspected to ensure our products are free of any defect. This is reflected in the introduction of our ‘Zero Defect System’, which was introduced right across our manufacturing network in 2012.
Flexfit offers customized branded caps that are tailored to clients’ specific needs. With small MOQ and a 2 weeks lead-time, using our expertise we can develop a bespoke cap that represents your brand.
As with all Yupoong bespoke caps, the only limit on personalization is your imagination. Trims, accessories, fabrics and color finishes can be created to a client’s exacting specifications and seasonal concepts
Whether you are a Embroidery – decorating company, retailer, online store, within this program you can select small minimums of unbranded caps and have these delivered to you normally within 48 hours.
Domestic Branding Applications
Applying branding to ready-made caps requires highly skilled expertise, at Flexfit we have a team of highly skilled specialists to develop exquisite applications all of which are finished to a high standard.
Branding Placement Guide
We have developed a simple guide where you can visualize the possibilities of logo placements to assist you with your developments, we have an extensive range of various applications for you to select from.